Friday, January 11, 2008

Baby Sack of Rice

I must confess this kind of creeps me out.... I'm not sure if this is from a Japanese or Chinese website but I have a friend who is Chinese and she says that in her culture when you give birth you are expected to stay at home with the baby for a month before taking the baby out. I can't remember what she said was the reason maybe someone who knows can drop me an email.

Anyway if this is true I can see why this would be useful as you can get your babies image printed on the bag of rice and send it to your relatives. But according to the English translation of their website this product it is to commemorate the birth of your baby. Hilarious!!!

Get it here

Via Notcot.org

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!!! Great pictures.. Keep on posting such pictures.by teddy bears